Senior Business Analyst
Location: Torquay, Devon, England
Salary: GBP35745 - 38890 per Annum
Job Ref: JCTC00038
Posted: 13/10/2021Apply Now
Senior Business Analyst for Business Improvement and Change, within the Torbay area. 12 to 36 month Fixed Term Contract. Hybrid working
Our client is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated individual to the role of Senior Business Analyst. The successful applicant will work with the Project Manager to redesign a wide range of services to achieve improved user experiences and outcomes.
The successful applicant will be responsible for undertaking business analysis assignments as an individual or a member of a team, as appropriate. They will be required to provide customer insight and process redesign expertise, run workshops and apply service improvement tools and techniques to support the change agenda. They will be recognised as a key point of contact and subject matter expert for processes, systems and / or procedures.
You will have the ability to analyse and understand business needs to be able to develop clear and accurate specifications to ensure that redesigned processes and systems fully meet business requirements.
Key Skills and Experience Required
- Experience in a Senior Business Analyst role using project analysis techniques and supporting tools for requirement definition and documentation.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to understand problems and express the complexity of them in clear terms to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- A thorough understanding of BA methodologies.
- Experience of leading and managing subordinates.
- Ability to take the initiative, be assertive and think strategically.
- Ability to deliver quality in a fast-paced environment.
- Aptitude for multi-tasking, working to emerging and tight timelines.
- Excellent organisational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Facilitation and interview skills.
- Capable of prioritising and managing own workload.
- Quality focus and attention to detail.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please call Jackie Carson on 01392 340195 or send your CV to email@example.comApply Now