Are you an Outstanding Paraplanner?
Location: Worthing, West Sussex, England
Salary: GBP35000 - 45000 per Annum
Benefits: Bonus Scheme, Pension, Parking
Job Ref: BAC000165B
Posted: 08/09/2021Apply Now
Experienced Financial Paraplanner, £35k - £45k depending on experience.
Monday – Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a busy Wealth Management/Financial Advisory firm based in Worthing who are seeking an experienced financial administrator/paraplanner who has previously worked within a financial advisory firm (IFA Practice) to join their small team.
The successful candidate will:
- Conduct high quality research on a range of financial planning products.
- Compile bespoke reports that are specifically tailored towards the client's requirements.
- Write detailed recommendation and strategy reports which will result in specific recommendations to be passed onto the Adviser.
- Obtain information on clients' existing financial arrangements and conducting gap analysis.
- Keep up to date with any new products and developments.
This position is open to candidates who are Level 4 Qualified (or working towards this qualification), a minimum 3 years expereince in paraplanning with an IFA Firm rather than banking and experience of writing bespoke valuation reports and suitability letters along with producing a high level of research.
Other qualities and experience are:
- Experience in submitting and processing new business.
- Strong technical knowledge of pensions, life and investment products.
- Experience using wrap platforms and back-office systems such as Nucleus & FinPlan.
- A keen eye for detail and administrative experience.
- Strong working knowledge of pre and post retirement planning products.
- A good knowledge of all retail investment products.
In return there is a generous salary (negotiable for the right person), along with a bonus scheme and competitive pension. Also free parking.
If you would like to join this small successful team or find out more then apply NOW!
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you. Please send you CV via this job board in the first instance.Apply Now