Full Time Receptionist - Starts Monday!
Location: Swindon, Wiltshire, England
Salary: GBP18700 - 19300 per Annum
Benefits: benefits package
Job Ref: SWSE0000005
Posted: 22/06/2021Apply Now
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Receptionist with excellent IT skills to join one of the leading providers of employability and health services, in the UK, this well- established organisation.
As a Receptionist, you will play a key role in contributing to the UK’s economic recovery through the Restart programme. This is the Cornerstone of the Governments plan for jobs strategy and the existing expansion to the existing Work and Health Programme.
The successful candidate will provide motivational support to build positive relationships and will guide, inspire, challenge and encourage people to obtain sustainable employment
This is a front of house role and seeks a talented individual to join the successful team. You will be responsible for assisting with the day to day enquiries face to face, via email and over the telephone greeting, assisting and sign positing visitors who visit the Organisation. You will also undertake a range of clerical duties including dealing with incoming and outgoing post, photocopying, filing and other activities requested.
You will be responsible making sure that every customer contacting or visiting the Organisation is provided by excellent customer service.
37 hrs (full time) 8.30am- 5.00pm Monday -Thursday, Friday 8.30am -4.30pm
- Recording and passing on messages, opening post and supporting with the administering of petty cash and postage claims.
- Maintaining appropriate petty cash records and final transactions
Undertaking a range of IT related tasks, including word processing, data input and setting up of spreadsheets and other IT systems.
- Booking of meeting rooms for staff members and dealing with refreshments as requested.
- Ensure all visitors comply with the organisations signing in and out procedures.
- Is prepared to work flexibly to meet the needs of the role, including any necessary travel and overnight stays.
- To handle personal data in accordance with the organisation's data protection policy.
This position does require the following skills and experience:
- Good level IT skills in a range of Microsoft Office programmes to include 365 products and modern digital technologies, i.e. Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business
- Experience of providing good customer service
- Experience of working within a similar role
- Full driving licence to enable deployment across a specified geographical area (region), when required
The salary package is highly competitive and offers between £18,700 and £19,300 dependent upon experience
You will also receive 25 day holiday, your Birthday off and Pension plus additional optional benefits such as Medical and Health Cash Plans, Employee Assistance Programme, eye care and a range of local and national discounts.
Don't delay...apply today! This role is to start on Monday 28th June!Apply Now