We have an amazing Permanent role for a Power BI Data analyst to join a leading transport company based in London. Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week, Up to £45,000 depending on experience and a fantastic benefits package.
As a Power BI Data analyst you will assist in transformational analysis and reporting covering all areas of business operations, combining strong technical skills with business acumen and effective communication skills to bring complex data-driven solutions to life.
• Analysing data issues to reduce the frequency of inconsistent data.
• Proactively reconciling systems and validating data across Power BI together with multiple business applications.
• Producing ongoing reporting for internal, company-wide, and external stakeholders.
• Managing the development of the reporting databases and integrated data collection systems.
• Designing, developing, and deploying Business Analytics Dashboards using Microsoft BI technologies including Power BI, SQL Server, Excel etc.
• Proactively performing ad-hoc data analysis using Structured Query Language (SQL) or other appropriate toolsets.
• Providing analysis of external data sources such as Advanced Open People, Payroll platforms etc. to integrate with existing datasets and provide comprehensive relational BI reporting.
• Developing and building compelling, interactive, and actionable reporting on top of structured data models that help in deriving meaningful business insights from large, complex data.
• Supporting the full BI lifecycle from requirements analysis through to design & development, and through release and support/maintenance phases.
• Creating and publishing forecasting dashboards by gathering information related to historical, current, and future performance.
• Compiling and analysing commercial and financial data to identify trends.
• Actively investigating and identifying opportunities to improve business reporting and analysis across all business departments/operations.
• Undertaking other activities that fall within your capabilities as directed by management.
We are looking for an Experienced Power BI Data Analyst and you will have previously worked on projects with multiple IT resources & business partners involved, utilising a disciplined, structured approach to your work, demonstrating organisational skills in planning, documenting, and keeping to agreed schedules. You must be able to write SQL queries, data mining and visualisation techniques to deliver business relevant solutions, have knowledge and experience of building end-to-end BI solutions and be proactive in taking responsibility for BI solutions from conception through to successful delivery.
If you have previous experience as a Power BI Data analyst then we want to hear from you by sending your CV via this job board in the first instance.Apply Now