Service Quality Manager
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: GBP40000 - 50000 per Annum
Benefits: Excellent Benefits
Job Ref: BRsou0000274
Posted: 31/03/2021Apply Now
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Service Quality Manager to work for one of the UK’s leading passenger transport companies, based in Central London on an initial 12 month contract. Up to £50,000 + great benefits.
Working closely with the Head of Customer Insights, you will manage and deliver the Service Quality Regime for trains, stations and service quality measures in line with agreed KPI’s.
You will be responsible for the accurate deliver of the Service Quality Regime in a timely and accurate fashion, maintaining the highest standards of service delivery, comprehensive reporting and rapid resolution. You will manage the Audit agency and software supplier on a daily basis to encourage the maintenance and/or improvement of services across the business. This will involve strong project management skills to ensure that both providers collaboratively comply with the requirements outlined in their respective contracts.
As an experience Service Quality Manager you will have:
- Experience of working in a Service Quality role.
- Knowledge of Service Quality requirements
- Experience of conducting Service audits
- Project management experience
- Experience of producing reports, identifying trends and recommending improvements
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work to timescales
- Excellent administration skills including use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Previous SQR involvement for a Train Operator (desirable though not essential)
In return as well as a generous salary of up to £50,000 pa, you will get a comprehensive benefits package which that includes:
- A Contributory Final Salary Pension Scheme
- Free rail travel on selected rail services (extends to family members for leisure/educational travel)
- Up to 25 days annual leave entitlement (plus bank holidays)
- Private healthcare
- Access to an array of discounts for retail and leisure products through our benefits scheme.
- Family friendly benefits including enhanced maternity/paternity leave, parental leave and carers leave.
If this sounds like the role for you then please send your CV via this job board in the first instance or alternatively contact Elite Recruitment Solutions Maidenhead.Apply Now